For the starters especially for students or less earners , it’s very difficult to collect all makeup products in their kit for day to day use. For the freshers who are new to makeup world get worried about the huge numbers of products available in market. Either they are very good but expensive or bad when it gets cheaper. The basic products which are compulsory to complete your kit are foundation , compact, liner , mascara, kajal, blush and lipstick. These are basics but moreover important products which has to be in your makeup kit.
To get you relief I am here showing some list of products which are good and in your budget too.
A. Fondations: Foundatons plays an important role in makeup as they give a base to your makeup. It can be a heavy coverage for blemished face while for natural young looking skin you can try sheer coverage foundations. Personally I used lakme and Revlon which gave me good results as if now.
- Street Wear Color Rich Foundation – 170/-
- Elle18 Foundation – 150/-
- Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base Foundation – 150/-
- Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation – 225/-
- Revlon Touch & Glow Moisturizing Makeup – 245/-
B. Compacts & Pressed Powder: The compacts are great for everyone , it gives a matte finish to ur makeup or also settled your makeup. You can use pressed powder which helps to touch up the makeup during the day time. I went through the Lakme Radiance Compact , its good. Now using Maybelline all in one fairness glow which I love to use daily.
- Lakme Radiance Compact – 110/-
- Blue Heaven Compact – 155/-
- Coloressence Compact – 150/-
- Street Wear Compact – 170/
- Elle18 Glow Compact – 155/-
- Maybelline all in one Fairness Glow Compact – 199/-
- ColorBar UV Perfect Compact – 225/-
C. Liquid Eyeliner: Eyeliners define your eyes which is applied to the contours of the eyes to create a variety of aesthetic effects. Its primary purpose is to make the lashes look lush, but it also draws attention to the eye and can enhance or even change the eyes shape. I am using Lakme Instaliner liquid eyeliner since I started doing makeup till now.
- Blue Heaven by MTV Eyeliner – 125/-
- Lotus Herbal Liquid Eyeliner – 175/-
- Lakme Instaliner Liquid Eyeliner – 110/-
- Coloressence Liquid Eyeliner – 125/-
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Eyeliner – 225/-
- Lakme Black Impact Eyeliner – 210/-
D. Kajal or Kohls: Kajal is the one thing which is must to have in our kit. Its great to accentuate the eyes, it gives a different attractive look which adds lil glamour on your face. No compromise with kajal so am using Maybelline colossal and Lakme eyeconic kajals , found them darkest and long lasting.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – 199/-
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal – 175/-
- Lakme Kajal – 50/-
- Elle 18 Kajal – 135/-
- Himalaya Kajal – 120/-
- Coloressence Kajal – 110/-
- Boutique Kajal – 110/-
- Elle 18 Kajal – 85/-
- Faces Magnet eyes Kajal – 175/-
E. Mascara: Mascara makes eyelashes longer and thicker. Even if you not used anything on your eyes a mascara alone can make you look beautiful with gorgeous eyes. I don’t use any specific mascara I kept changing from below list.
- Maybelline Volume Express Mascara – 195/-
- Blue Heaven Mascara – 149/-
- Coloressence Mascara – 200/-
- Lotus Herbal Mascara – 225/-
F. Blush: One think that blush is not much necessary for makeup but blusher actually adds a fantastic glow and color on the face. Blush makes you look fresh even if you have not applied any makeup, just a light blush can makeup look pretty. Again no specific choice from below products.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush – 225/-
- Coloressence Satin Smooth Blush – 250/-
- Oriflame Cream Blush – 215/-
G. Lipsticks: Lipstick is the must have product in beginners makeup kit. You can shape your lips and make you look even prettier. You can try bold reds or even neutral colors but a lip color is essential.
- Elle 18 Color Boost Lipstick – 150/-
- Elle 18 Color Pop Lipstick – 110/-
- Coloressence Lipstick – 175/-
- Street Wear Color Rich Lipstick – 180/-
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick – 225/-
- Lotus Herbals Lipstick – 175/-
- Maybelline Color Show Lipstick – 245/-
- ColorBar Velvet Matte Lipstick – 299/-
I hope this list of products which are very much under budget may helped you out to make your own makeup kit for daily use.